Sunday, September 14, 2014

Hello Again


It's been a while since I've posted anything, real life has kept me busy. In August, Quebec City and l'ile d'Orleans were the destinations for our annual summer trip. Lots of history, culture and good food along the way. While we were away, we had the apartment painted and we are still in the process of unpacking things, almost as if we had moved to a new place. One unanticipated bonus was that I while going through boxes in my "studio" I came across a lot of "lost" and "forgotten" miniatures. This afternoon, I took some time off from unpacking to base some of the figures. Here are the pictures of my work, in no particular order.
Eureka 15 mm French Foreign Legion
Indochina 1950-54
28 mm Conquest Miniatures, I think, F&I Range


There will be plenty more to come now that I've found a stash of bases and static grass.

Stay tuned for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment